cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just placed a new order

Shartois

Just placed a new order

I have just placed a new order for Plusnet services and as part of the process was asked to pay £17 with Debit or Credit Card, I was told it was the fastest way to get the account up and running so I did.
I was then sent a username and password to login to my account and while there I checked the Order Status section the image attached is what I found.
I'm a little confused that there is mention of a first payment, even though I made a payment before the order was confirm and secondly there is talk of another subscription payment before services have even been activated.
Can someone confirm that the £17 card payment was in fact the first payment and the first subscription payment because the way this is worded they require 2 more payment before I even see a broadband connection?
Its unfortunate that I will have to wait 3 weeks for my phone line to become active and then a further 5 - 7 days for broadband activation but if the service works better than some providers I suppose it will be worth the wait.
Regards
Steve

2 REPLIES 2
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Just placed a new order

Hi Shartois,
Welcome to the Forums and thank you for signing up with Plusnet!
I can confirm that if you've paid the initial payment upfront then no further payment will be taken until a month after your service (phone or broadband, whichever completes first) has activated with us.
I've responded to Ticket: 81643856 on your account. Please reply to this at your earliest convenience so that we can proceed. Thank you for your co-operation.
tazmaniandevil
Grafter

Re: Just placed a new order

My account looked like that to begin with too. Some of the bits get populated at different times, depending on what happens when. My initial payment showed up after the switch was confirmed with Openreach and a date was provided.