cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - problems switching from JL to PN

barbaraann

HELP - problems switching from JL to PN

I switched from John Lewis to plusnet in October 2019 and i am still receiving invoice from john lewis - I paid the last one thinking it was something to do with the switchover, but this month I have now received another invoice saying if i dont pay my service will be restricted/terminated.  I have been paying plusnet for my service with them since Noember 2019 for LL and MOB so I cant see how I owe JL?  I have tried contacting JL without success, I have tried ringing and online chat with PN again without success.  This is becoming a nightmare and I am not sure how to resolve this.

On top of that I am receiving nuisance calls and when I go online to my PN account to add call blocking it tells me my phone order is still in progress ..... arggggggg!!! PLUSNET PLEASE HELP

4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: HELP - problems switching from JL to PN

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Accounts/Billing to Tech Help as it is a John Lewis issue.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
barbaraann

I have now, out of the blue! received an email from JL saying my account is being cancelled - as I have not been able to contact them - have Plusnet contacted them?  I have no idea what is going on with this but its pretty poor service all round!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Thanks for your post @barbaraann 

I'm sorry to see the issues you've had. I can't help with your John Lewis Broadband services although it looks like that's getting resolved now, I've checked your account and it looks like you've added call barring a few minutes after your post.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

JL service is provided by Plusnet.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."