cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - problems switching from JL to PN

barbaraann

HELP - problems switching from JL to PN

I switched from John Lewis to plusnet in October 2019 and i am still receiving invoice from john lewis - I paid the last one thinking it was something to do with the switchover, but this month I have now received another invoice saying if i dont pay my service will be restricted/terminated.  I have been paying plusnet for my service with them since Noember 2019 for LL and MOB so I cant see how I owe JL?  I have tried contacting JL without success, I have tried ringing and online chat with PN again without success.  This is becoming a nightmare and I am not sure how to resolve this.

On top of that I am receiving nuisance calls and when I go online to my PN account to add call blocking it tells me my phone order is still in progress ..... arggggggg!!! PLUSNET PLEASE HELP

4 REPLIES 4
Fixes: 390

Re: HELP - problems switching from JL to PN

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Accounts/Billing to Tech Help as it is a John Lewis issue.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 73.0.1 (64-bit)

Life is tough enough without adding Linux into the mix.
barbaraann

I have now, out of the blue! received an email from JL saying my account is being cancelled - as I have not been able to contact them - have Plusnet contacted them?  I have no idea what is going on with this but its pretty poor service all round!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 849

Thanks for your post @barbaraann 

I'm sorry to see the issues you've had. I can't help with your John Lewis Broadband services although it looks like that's getting resolved now, I've checked your account and it looks like you've added call barring a few minutes after your post.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
VileReynard
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 18

JL service is provided by Plusnet.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."