cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acess Denied

gordo1952
Grafter

Re: Acess Denied

right I turn off the windows one to try made no difference. looks like it going to spend long time on the phone to raise ticket cannot find anything else  thought they did a email one. 

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Unfortunately there is no email system in place and online Chat is limited. When on the phone a ticket will be raised internally when you speak with someone.

The windows firewall should be fine to leave on - as this is affecting all devices connected to your router, you should try switching the firewall off on your router or from your account settings in the link I sent above. If that still doesn't fix it, then I think calling the support staff would be the best option to take.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

gordo1952
Grafter

Smileyseems a factory reset is what is needed, as after doing one everything works, took me longer to find a paper clip than to do it.Crazy3

tahnks for all the advice and help

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Glad you're back up and running! Looks like the simplest of solutions was the answer in the end Smiley

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

@gordo1952

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday. it was my day off work, but I was still signed in on the community forums, giving the illusion that I'm in work.. Grin Happy to hear this is all sorted now.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
gordo1952
Grafter

that's OK my friend .  entitled to a day off work and to relax on it too.  That's 18 months and no problem with anything, I would like to try and understand the problem and why

Lucylastik
Hooked

I've just had to call plusnet support for the exact same problem you had.

Can you remember how you resolved it?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 256

@Lucylastik This is a really old topic, but the OPs solution was to factory reset the Hub - hold a paper-clip or similar in the Hubs reset  hole for 30 seconds or so, release it and give the Hub 10 minutes or so to rest itself.

John
Lucylastik
Hooked

hi John

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, in the end I had to call Support and unsurprisingly, that's exactly what they said.

"Turn it off and turn it on again"

But we did bin the old router because the new one they sent about 6 months ago wasn't pre-configured so it wouldn't work until they remotely configured it...

Anyway, good news, it *seems* to have fixed the problem.

thank you again x