Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will i be disappointed?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: will i be disappointed?

2!CN is the ADSL2+ Technology, whereas 20CN is the old upto 8Mbps service and is being phased out as exchanges are upgraded, Nothing to be worried about, you may see slightly improved speed for the (hopefully) short time you will be on it before moving to Fibre.
BabaOsw
Dabbler

DO NOT TRUST THIS SHOWER OF COMPANY - disgraceful.  I have never experienced such a shower in my life
Anotherone
Champion

BabaOsw, trolling posts like this around the forum is unfair to other users and disrupts their threads. You've had sufficient advise on how to deal with your over-usage from HD streaming elsewhere in this forum.
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

BabaOsw has today posted about DD dates so I expect trolling other threads relates to this,,,
Anotherone
Champion

Sounded like his billing issues might have stemmed from the over-usage, but whichever, disrupting others' posts is unfair,
picbits
Rising Star

Quote from: BabaOsw
DO NOT TRUST THIS SHOWER OF COMPANY - disgraceful.  I have never experienced such a shower in my life

Trolling other peoples posts with a bad attitude only serves to undermine any credibiltiy you had on these forums.
lonespeaker
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Glad to hear the line's up and running.
I can see Mark's due to be back in touch with you on Monday, I'll go give him a nudge then for you to make sure he does...

BT OpenReach called me a short time ago and the best date they can offer is Monday 18th March - which is a weeks away! He booked it anyway just in case.
He suggested I speak to PN and ask them to make a quicker appointment.
I know Mark is due to contact me today, but there will be no point if PN can't get me a quicker appointment, so please, can he try because this will mean 3 weeks with no broadband through no fault of my own.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Sorry for the late reply, I can see Mark's made a booking for you. Sorry we weren't able to arrange anything sooner.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lonespeaker
Grafter

Can someone from PN please check to confirm my appointment is still booked for today please?
picbits
Rising Star

I can't but I've got my fingers crossed for you again bud Smiley
lonespeaker
Grafter

thanks picbits.
This waiting game is horrible, especially when you have a feeling it's been cancelled already.  2 hours left....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi lonespeaker,
Yes, the booking is still in place I can't see anything in the order notes to show otherwise.
I'll be happy to jump on this if there's any issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lonespeaker
Grafter

well it's installed!!!! was the same engineer who was here on friday to fix my line. 
The only issue I now have is my speed profile seems to be still at the old ~2mbit one which I was told should be fixed later today.  really hope so.
it's been a long and annoying journey but I finally got there  Cheesy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That's good to hear, I'm just looking at changing the account type for you now.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lonespeaker
Grafter

Thanks adam, thats done the trick, although speed tests I have done seem to max out at  37299 kbps (4.66MB/s) 9071 kbps (1.13MB/s)
I can't access my router stats for sync rate as it seems the technicolor fttc doesnt allow it, but my line speed profile is 78mbit, so I wondered if I was on the 40/10 profile instead of 80/2?
Thanks.