cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useless plusnet

Fuming
Hooked

useless plusnet

To be honest I wish I had never contacted Plus net, I find them useless and the customer service a waste of time

I got my £75 card and it wouldn`t accept the log in details given. So haven`t had the benefit promised.

All attempts with customer service have been contact our 3rd party partner. I signed a contract with plus net not a 3rd party company. I have been waiting several days for a 4 hour call back from a manager that never happens.

My honest review on Plus Net is don`t bother...Not many worse companies than them

I am now going contact ombudsman to see if I can get them to help me out of contract as they havent given me the incentive promised which I see as part of the contract.

I have nothing good to say about PLUS NET

16 REPLIES 16
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: useless plusnet

I understand your frustration and more, but might it be worth biting the bullet and contacting the "partner" which I can only assume is the card provider?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues activating your reward card.

While I appreciate that you've bought a service from us, we don't provide the card directly so you'll need to call the reward card provider which is explained in our cashback FAQs Here that forms a part of our terms and conditions.

Is there any way you'd be able to give them a ring on 0344 879 1069? Let me know how you get on. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Fuming
Hooked

not clear at point of service

plus net are a [-Censored-] company and customers are allowing you to stay [-Censored-] by putting up with you

now not interested in low level staff that cant change anything

Fuming
Hooked

ombudsman  now contacted

newagetraveller
Pro

I very much doubt you will get anywhere with the "ombudsman" because of the Ts & Cs you will have agreed to, as advised by Gandalf.

With respect, why is it such an issue phoning the number Gandalf has provided?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Finding a route to a solution removes grounds for having a good fuming huffing and puffing session.

As advised, the reward card management is provided by a third party, whose management systems Plusnet has no access to. Therefore as per the instructions which come with the card, the third party is the point of contact for registration issues.

Personally I’d like to see the back to bribery schemes to attract new customers to be replaced by simple honest pricing. However I’m told that users would rather pay £25pcm with a £70 cash back than £19pcm with zero cash back. Sadly such appears to be gullible greed of some consumers.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Fuming
Hooked

[-Censored-] companies need to give incentives to join them

This is now with the ombudsman and then will go to the information commissioner

i wasnt told i would have deal with 3rd party company and quite frankly dont give a [-Censored-] what any employees think

Fuming
Hooked

By sounds of iy you might not understand contract law

i signed with this company so my contract is with this company

plus net signed with 3rd party, under contract law i deal with plusnet you deal with 3rd party company

as said i have asked ombudsman to look at data protection as i have not agreed to this company holding my data and under gdpr this is my right

you can do what you want as well as others not my concern

low level employees are script readers no power to change so your views are not important

suck up to company that pays your wage dont feel the need to voice an opinion on things over your paygrade

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult(s) removed as per Forum rules.
Mav
Fixes: 514

@Fuming 

Superusers, as with Moderators, are not employees of Plusnet.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Fuming
Hooked

Whatever not interested in company suck

I think they mislead people to join and have looked at t and c

Wasnt clear at sign up so under contract law it is flawed

If disagree get a life and just contact people interested in superusers views 

I am not

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.
Fuming
Hooked

Having gandalf a company spy is not beneficial on a forum

his job is to look and report

Well feel free ombudsman will be in contact with plus net

Also looked at plus net want to release name , email, telephone numbers etc

All you need for identity theft to 3rd party companiesi am not desperate for a few quid so i will contact information commissioner if my details are released without my permission which they wont get

Fuming
Hooked

Forum is a joke insults are removed

when is saying the truth not correct

plus net lie to get a customer then want sell your info without permission

Perhaps this is songs for praise

praise a [-censored-] company for ripping people off

Mav
Fixes: 514

@Fuming 

Please take a step back and reaquaint yourself with the Forum Rules.

I can understand your frustration but posting all capitals is considered shouting and makes posts harder to read as well as against the Forum Rules.

Please desist from posting in such a manner.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

newagetraveller
Pro

Possibly a poor analogy, but, a person buys a computer from company A, the computer is made by company B.

Said computer goes belly up and person contacts company A. Yes, the contract of sale is with company A. However, although it's up to company A to resolve the issue, the customer is advised to contact company B. Doing this could be more benificial to the customer in reaching a satisfactory solution.