cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talk talk or BT?

Destro123
Dabbler

talk talk or BT?

tis one or the other, Plusnet didn't make the cut sadly. I wonder how many awards Plusnet pick up next year for customer service? i'd go for zero....but i'm sure the underbelly of corporate corruption will prevail. Anywoo,all of these silly awards are pointless and in no way reflect the true nature of the firms objective, which is always profit...I agree but for your fathers sake treat your customers right....besides the fact these customers pay your wages they also have feelings and when you let us down it hurts a little. It's not as bad as a pet dying or a distant aunt but still, it does hurt when you make us feel like a parent giving their ungrateful teenager a handful of cash just to piss up a wall. the ungrateful teenager being your rich useless shareholders!!
keep in mind talk talk and BT also have a bunch of airhead, just inherited cash fuckwits at the helm. I sure as hell don't want to be bias.....if I was i'd get a job at plus net!
Adie:red removed avoidance of swear filter]
7 REPLIES 7
anniesboy
Rising Star

Re: talk talk or BT?

The consumers association "Which" customers scores would suggest that BT is the better of the two.
BT satisfaction score being 48%
Talk Talk            score being  44%
Plusnet  scores 64% currently but Im sure that will drop,given poor customer support,will it fall below BT or Talk Talk ? who knows.
npr
Pro
Fixes: 9

Talk Talk or BT?  That's a question I'm trying to find the answer to, for when my contract expires in Jan.
As I see things Talk Talk's main advantage is they are not BT.
BT's main advantage is it's only a 12 month contract.
Looks like TT have the edge. Wink
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

i would touch talk talk with a barge pole.
their customer service reputation is worse than plusnet - and that's saying something!
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: npr
BT's main advantage is it's only a 12 month contract.

If good service and a short contract are the deciders then Zen seems a good choice as it obtains consistently high ratings and offers 1-month contracts. Sadly these come at a high price for usage of more than 20GB per month and there are no silly offers for new customers..
churchofmoom

TalkTalk are well known for their poor service in their packages and with their customers. And remember that Plusnet is a BT company. So you're not really changing if you move to them.
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

yeah you seem to have chosen 2 ISPs that would offer not much improvement at all.
FreddieFlint
Grafter

TT or BT?? answer is ... make up your own mind Grin