cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another One Bites The Dust

chesjak

Another One Bites The Dust

Hi
Well - the time has come.  After more than 12 yrs as a customer I can stand it no more.  I am moving on.
I have for a long time had problems with the broadband slowing down and sometimes dropping altogether.
I know it is not my equipment or internal wiring, it is a problem with the landline supplier but PlusNet don't seem to be able to  or want to sort it out with them.
When I need to speak with someone to test the line speed or whatever when it slows down as it is now I get the usual message on the phone.
Due to the high level of calls there will be a wait of - - - - - - - - - (take you pick 30mins 45mins 60mins)
That in my opinion is not award winning service and again in my opinion is taking the Michael out of us customers.
To say, as one of your support guys did, you are a victim of your own success is rubbish.  You should get your support department organised before you take on more customers.  Not the other way round.
So good bye from a very frustrated customer
DVJVER
6 REPLIES 6
PeaBea

Re: Another One Bites The Dust

I totally agree. I have been with Plusnet for over six years but I cannot stand the appalling customer service. I spent 2 hours trying to get through to them today  and during the wait researched the provider that I will switch to. Even paying the cancellation fee seems a price worth paying to move away from this shambolic company.
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

who are you both moving to ?
PeaBea

Anyone but Plusnet.
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

so you haven't left then
PeaBea

Waiting for response from Andy Baker  but spoken to Virgin Media as I can get cable Broadband. So will probably bite the bullet, pay the cancellation fee and jump ship.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Don't hold your breath waiting for Andy Baker to reply. I wrote to his a few weeks ago and he didn't even have the courtesy to reply. I did, however, hear from a complaints advisor.
The advisor acknowledged there was a problem with customer service ( I posted his letter) and said PN was working on as solution but suggested it would not be an easy fix.
I have had a further email today telling me Leeds is up and running and they are engaging more staff to work there. I will post his reply later here:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,145596.msg1283724.html#msg1283724