Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sue plusnet for non-payment of cashback

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: sue plusnet for non-payment of cashback

Go to PROFILE (menu bar at the top) then Forum Profile Information. You can put the link in your signature which will make it appear on every one of your posts.
The code for the link in my signature is
[url=http://contactus.plus.net][size=18pt][u]Plusnet Help Assistant[/u][/size]  [img]http://users.plus.net/QL:D4197171[/img]
Ask a question or view your answers[/url]
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I think we need to discuss this with our marketing team on Monday. I'm hoping this part of the problem can be resolved quite soon for you though. I've seen the additions that you've added onto your and will use this information to get the additional information.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
deezel55
Grafter

Right, finally, I received a cashback cheque for £25 and plusnet have credited my account with the other missing  £25.
The effort that has been required to secure this promised cashback has hardly been worth it.
I have pursued this  as a matter of principle.
I have made a complaint about this so I hope plusnet will offer some compensation.
Plusnet, merely paying the cashback as you were obligated does not compensate me for the effort and frustration I have had to endure to keep you to your promise.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I appreciate you've had problems with this, and I also appreciate that you've done a lot of chasing up on this matter. I am sure that we would have got their in the end though. In this case, I don't think compensation would be appropriate and as such I won't be offering any.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team