cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simply awful customer support

williamward

simply awful customer support

I am absolutely fuming - been a customer of Force9 for over 10 years and never ever have I endured what I have today.  I've always sung the praises of the company and indeed been proud to support a local company (I live in Barnsley), however, had a problem earlier this eventing - lost internet connection.
rang the 'no help at all' line and what can I say...... the 'one man and his dog' who were on duty tonight obviously had problems and the dog had obviously gone out to get the pizza.  Was on the phone for 47 minutes!!!! only to be cut off. 
so then, two issues (if you don't count the fact that the internet went off) - awful waiting times - that is not customer service - you will loose customers if you let this continue - including me.
Also - don't think it's something to be proud of, to cut people off just so the customer service stats look better than they are.
not happy at all and really reconsidering my position with plusnet
dropped the customer services a similar ticket - so looking forward to how they can explain this one away Sad
5 REPLIES 5
gnicholson8
Grafter

Re: simply awful customer support

So you honestly believe they purposely cut you off instead of there being a system error 😕
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I wonder if the new internal telephone system that was brought into use on Saturday morning is misbehaving.  Sad
This was part of the work needed to bring the new Leeds Support Centre into use.
David
williamward

Ok  to put things in perspective then....I listened to music for 46 mins then the phone rang and then went dead - cut off - now this may not be deliberate but does any member of PN think that 47 mins to wait for nothing is acceptable - to get to the same point again I would have had to wait on the phone another 46mins.
Now ok I may have been venting off a bit but it is simply the frustration of having what used to be fabulous customer support perform so badly - I'm from Yorkshire and I want to put my money into a company that provides jobs in the area.
At least I know where to get my Christmas party music from -phone PN and put on loudspeaker.......there you are.....problem sorted
Put simply - this is not acceptable and the good people of Yorkshire are known for their straight talking - customers will not hang around forever with waiting times like this
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi williamward,
I'm really sorry that you've had to wait so long on the phone to attempt to get through to us, as well as being cut off too. I will report this to the relevant team as this isn't what we would expect to happen. We are trying really hard to get the call wait times down to a reasonable time frame and we will continue to do this.
I can see that you've raised a Support Ticket which explains the problems you've had getting in touch with us, however, could you please explain the problems that you're having with your connection so that I can take a look into it for you please?
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Being cut off is annoying at the best of times but vastly more frustrating after being on hold for an excessive time.
Quote from: Chris
We are trying really hard to get the call wait times down to a reasonable time frame and we will continue to do this.
Hope this happens before too many customers get really cheesed off.
I've personally not had any such issues (but not really had much reason to call customer service), I would sincerely hope to be able to get through in a reasonable time if I ever do have major issues.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.