Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replying to a ticket closed it

Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

replying to a ticket closed it

I was replying to a fault ticket and yes I definitely clicked reply and not close, during typing my question the portal froze and eventually timed out.  On going back to the ticket list it was gone and closed.
Opera 12.15 if it matters
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
4 REPLIES 4
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: replying to a ticket closed it

Hi Gus,
It's not something that we've seen happening elsewhere, I'll certainly keep an eye on it and see if I can replicate this.
I can see you've opened a ticket and we'll pick that up soon.

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

For me, the 'view' and 'close' options are far too close to each other on the screen (even more of a problem for anyone using a smartphone, tablet or similar) - maybe the 'close' option could be followed by an 'are you sure' dialogue rather than being instantly and permanently closed with no reprieve.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for the feedback w23, we'll keep an eye out for this causing issues for others too.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I have said before, that they are too close. I have closed a ticket that I meant to reply to, no warning just bye bye ticket.