cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not impressed with how long

cyclopops
Dabbler

not impressed with how long

i am a prospective customer, but i am unimpressed with how slowly questions are replied to in the help and support section.
i have an open question from the 28th august unanswered.
this doesnt sit well with me if they cant answer questions quickly to a prospective customer, what will it be like when they have me?
7 REPLIES 7
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: not impressed with how long

depends on the subject of the query, some do take longer
put the id number of the query here and what it was about, A PN rep should see it on monday and advise
the phone sections are open 24/7/365 but other sections are not, the reps cover the forum week days, but not weekends
mwerle
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
depends on the subject of the query, some do take longer

Having worked in technical support myself, this is most certainly true.  However, where I work, we have to acknowledge a new support request within a relatively short period of time - just to let the other end know that yes, it is being looked at, even if we don't have an answer yet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

There's a good chance if you ask the question in here that one of us may be able to answer it.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

PlusNet are as qiuck with existing customers as prospetive ones in my experience.  Those suppliers who prioritise prospective customers to get the signature on the line do distort expectations, PlusNet don't put actual customers behind the queue of prospective ones which I can only say is a good thing.
One of the very best things about PlusNet is the forums, as jelv said, post here if you want an answer to any general enquiry, if it's more specific there are staff answering but please understand that this is (mostly) in working hours.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
AxeMurderer
Grafter

It looks like your original query was answered by forumites on 28th, and confirmed by Plusnet on 29th.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

was it this one?
Quote from: cyclopops
i currently use for my ADSL the netgear DGN 2000
willi be able to use this with the fibre broadband?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@cyclopops,
I've checked the account and I can't see what' you're referring to. Ticket 45996772 was raised on the 28th and closed the next day, ticket 45996724 was raised on the 28th and replied to on the 31st. Ticket 45996777 was sent to you with information for your attention on the 28th and that's it as far as ticket interactions between yourself and us so far.
If you've got any other concerns do let me know and I'll be more than happy to help.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team