cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile site or android app

warbleeder
Grafter

mobile site or android app

Plusnet have any to do either of the above? I know there are some Android apps but
You don't know who's made them and if they really do or don't collect data
Mainly to view usage calls tickets and pay bills
Cheers war
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: mobile site or android app

We don't have a dedicated mobile site no, such a thing would be a big project to develop and weighing that up against where phones are going at the moment (i.e bigger screens and better browsers that handle regular sites well) it might not be something that comes to light.
With regards to Android apps we don't have an official one but as you've probably noticed there's a few unofficial ones and these do seem to work fine. This one developed by a friendly chap called Ashley Williams is a good one to try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appbuilder.u36808p105480&feature=search_result#?t=...
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

That app, unfortunatley, keeps crashing on anything beyond the opening screen (i.e. I can never get beyond the opening screen) on my nice new Huawei G300 (Running 4.0.3 ICS), maybe it's not too compatible with the latest versions of Android.  I have not had anything else crash on this phone yet.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I have that app running fine on my Sensation with ICS 4.0.3.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'd go and give Ashley some feedback about that Walker23, you can rate and review apps on the Google play store.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Thanks Strat & Adam - may give it another try (install again after flushing the application cache - or any other suggestions?).
Will feedback if the problem persists.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.