cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maybe time to move somewhere els

warbleeder
Grafter

maybe time to move somewhere els

in the time ive been with plusnet ive had 3 data protection breaches on my account.... ive been restrited when i should not have (for the last 2 years ) as per my last post breaching their own T&C's
now ive asked for a extended grace period till the second because of my insurance company taking double the money i get told no we will only extend till the 30th where your phone and broadband will be disconnected!
3 days longer and you cant be bothered so i have to pay reconnection fees? should of contacted offcom and left PN instead... 10grand fine per breach and dismissal for the staff member + compo....might have worked out better bu no instead im nice  it gets me no here in return
i should have left when i had the data breaches instead of settling for free broadband
Dont get me wrong some of the staff are realy nice and its nice to call support and speak to someone who can understand me ... thumbs up there
but i aint sticking around for much more crap
3 REPLIES 3
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: maybe time to move somewhere els

just spoke to a really nice member of staff and got a little further
see what Monday brings

P.S forgot to add the 2 house moves i had got completely screwed up and at the last house move my account got canceled because someone either didnt do their job right or lacked training
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

...because of my insurance company taking double the money ...

I hope you get it sorted soon, but presumably you pay the premiums by direct debit, so why did you not invoke the direct debit guarantee? Undecided
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

but i aint sticking around for much more

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. FYI I've not forgotten about the task I'm monitoring on ticket  57199876, as I mentioned at the time these things can take a little time but I'll continue to push for this for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team