cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interleaving off

baggies666

interleaving off

Hello, I got a confusing email tonight telling me that interleaving is being switched off at my request,  I am changing packages but not asked to switched anything off, I am very far from the exchange, been with plusnet couple of years, my max speed around 1.5mb on a good day, from what I have been reading since I use xbox live a bit its better to have it on but I am finding it confusing, also I a static ip address I am hoping this stays after the package change.
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: interleaving off

welcome to the forums baggies6666 Smiley
the issue with static ip has been resolved, my product has just switched over and my static IP has been kept ok.
i think the interleaving off is an automatic process, though you can have it switched on again - though it will probably do it automatically if you line needs it.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

A lot of gamers actually prefer to have interleaving turned off but let me know if you do want us to turn it back on.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
baggies666

Thanks I will wait to see if I notice any changes, the automatic email just left me searching and wandering what interleaving was then I saw the problems with static ip Smiley
Quote from: dvorak
welcome to the forums baggies6666 Smiley
the issue with static ip has been resolved, my product has just switched over and my static IP has been kept ok.
i think the interleaving off is an automatic process, though you can have it switched on again - though it will probably do it automatically if you line needs it.