cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hopeless

warbleeder
Grafter

hopeless

i called plusnet aroud a month ago to put my account on hold as i had afew problems... i asked the guy (if i would have to pay ANYTING to change address) the guy replyed no as i have not changed address in 12 months .... when i call plusnet to changed address i get told i have £49,99 to pay.... this was a week ago ... i got told they would also get a bt engineer out asap... i get a phone call today off a verry rude lady tellin me i have another week to wait ... so i asked for a manager and she told me they only do call backs... when i said it was not good enough she put the phone down .... coustomer services are not supose to hang up like that when people ask for a manager im verry verry anoyed with plusnet atmo
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: hopeless

Warbleeder,
I'm not surprised that you're annoyed with us after that. I will take this up with the person you spoke to very shortly. Please accept our apologies if you feel you feel that the agent was rude to you or did not handle this well. Manager's aren't always free to speak with customer's directly but call backs can always be arranged when the are not.
Just to clarify regarding the charges, the ADSL move is being done for free, the £49.99 quoted would be charged if no one was present to allow the engineer on to your premises.
With regards to the lead time of your order we can't unfortunately make any promises to you but we will be trying to bring the date forward for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

i was not told it would be if no one was here to allow the engineer to access to property i was just told i would have to pay £49.99.... i dont mean to be funny but it seems like some staff in plusnet could use abit more training
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I hear what you are saying warbleeder. This will be addressed, I got that about the £49.99 from what was updated on your ticket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

hi adam sorry for delay on reply but as per the £49.99 i was told over the phone that i had to pay by thursday the 24th.... and if i didnt i would get a call on friday the 25th and if i didnt pay on the 25th it would be passed to your recovery team or what ever you guys call it... now im realy confused as i read the ticket too and would like some sence from the cal centre guys.... could you find out whats going on as i trust you due to help you have given me in the past.... P.S i recieved no call on friday the 25
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Warbleeder,
As I've already mentioned back on the 22nd we aren't charging you £49.99 and this information has been flagged on your account since then.
This is taken directly from ticket 33836657:
Please ensure that you are available at the premises during this time frame to allow the engineer access to the property. If the appointment is missed you will be charged £49.99

Just to make sure you are aware the engineer is due to visit to carry out the installation tomorrow morning between 0800 and 1300.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team