Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good riddance plusnet

oakstar
Grafter

good riddance plusnet

<snip>
i'm now with a proper isp that has a better service than pro at nearly three times the bandwidth for the same cost !!
i'd leave now if you can why the hell i put up with being ripped off for so long i'll never know.
and i bet this post gets wiped pretty quickly, we wouldn't want people to find out what they've got themselves into would we.
ha ha ha ha ha  rolmfao
jim:red Insulting phrase removed mod:end
5 REPLIES 5
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: good riddance plusnet

Firstly you have just called everyone on here a " Moron " Of course this Is going to get wiped.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

and i bet this post gets wiped pretty quickly, we wouldn't want people to find out what they've got themselves into would we.

It shouldn't get removed but the first line may well be amended or removed by the moderators as it's against forum rules.
Sorry to hear that our service wasn't right for you, there are always going to be some customers who are more suited to a different ISP.
I wish you good luck with your new provider.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Teds31
Grafter

As one moron to another  GOODBYE Ted
CX
Grafter

I feel sorry for the support team at whatever ISP you have chosen.
If you ever need to contact them, perhaps you should open and finish with that from your first post, so at least they know what level of intelligence they're dealing with from the outset.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Thread locked as it is certain to go nowhere