cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre install - engineer didn't show up

tnunn

fibre install - engineer didn't show up

I had an appointment booked for an am (8am-1pm) fibre install this Wednesday 17th Oct. Waited in until 3pm and no contact at all from any engineer. I sent a support ticket in to the help assistant later that day and have had no reply since.  What is going on? It would be good to have some information at the very least.
Regards,
Tom
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: fibre install - engineer didn't show up

Hi Tom,
Sorry to hear that the appointment was missed, I am currently chasing this up with our suppliers to see why no engineer showed. That haven't informed us that this was the case.
I will update as soon as I have been in-touch with them and arrange the next best date available date for you.
Chris
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've tried calling and have left you a voicemail, we have contacted our suppliers who have informed us that no engineer was assigned and they did not inform us.
You will receive a call from one of my colleagues tomorrow so we can arrange an appointment at the earliest possible time convenient for yourself.
If you have any questions with this please let me know.
Chris

tnunn

Thanks Chris. I just got your voicemail. I appreciate you trying your best to make another appointment.
Tom