cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enginer not arriving

anneearlie

enginer not arriving

I am a new plusnet customer, and paid 1 years line rental upfront. I was originally told to expect an engineer to come out and fit my phone line on the 3rd october, it was then changed to 7th october.I called twice before to confirm this pm appointment, I left work early and sat in a flat i haven,t moved into yet for over 5 hours and nobody came.I,m just off the phone now  after 35 minutes and have been told that possibly the next appointment could be 21st october.Not great for a new customer, and also I think plusnet should be paying me £50 for my inconvenience.Not a happy customer at all!!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: enginer not arriving

Welcome to the forum anneearlie, sadly not under the best of circumstances.
Missed appointments by Openreach are a regular feature of this and other ISP forums and usually completely out of the ISPs control.
Hope you get sorted soon.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: enginer not arriving

Thank you for your time on the phone this evening.
I've managed to get that re-scheduled for 10/10/2013 - PM (between 1-6) for you.
I will keep an eye on things for you. Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, as soon as we get some notes from the engineer to explain why the visit didn't go ahead, we'll let you know.