cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer care - I think not!

kjc20002007

customer care - I think not!

I subscribed to the plusnet phone package, without realising I was tied into my current provider - Called Plusnet the next day to cancel and was told the order was cancelled - I even have it as an e-mail.
thought all was sorted, then 2 weeks later I had a cancellation charge from my "old" provider - the order was never cancelled. Plusnet flatly refuse to reimburse  this fee.
out of principle i will be looking round for the next best deal  and move asap and will send all the correspondence to ofcom just for the hell of it
2 REPLIES 2
atbs1
Grafter

Re: customer care - I think not!

Just changed provider to Plusnet myself. If you got it wrong then you can't blame plusnet. My previous provider rang me today to state that "is this what I wanted?" Therefore, were there "break contract cancellation" charges (which there are not) they would have been rightly applied to me.  Of course, your alternative is to remain with your present supplier until the contract - a binding agreement into which you voluntarily ( ? ) entered upon - expires.  You can't blame plusnet for this.
Mand
Grafter

Re: customer care - I think not!

Hi there,
I'm sorry that your order wasn't cancelled when we advised it would be. I've responded to your ticket if you'd like to take a look.