cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comment on new user interface

lmschuffer
Hooked

comment on new user interface

Since the new user GUI for members centre, when adding to an open ticket the text box is very small and I cannot drag it open.

I have to create text elsewhere and copy and paste.

When I have added comments ( and/or file ) and clicked "add" I'm taken back to the top of the ticket, previously back to the last entry.

Anybody else ?

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: comment on new user interface

@JonoH,

Was this ever fed back?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

No, apologies I missed it. it's done now though Smiley 

Edit

Looks like we've spotted this internally and this will be fixed tonight

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
lmschuffer
Hooked

I did not get any response here so I raised a ticket which has not been dealt with very well.

I found a few more problems and added them.

The first reply, 12 days later, was that the ticket had been closed as no action needed.

Needless to say all problems remained.

So, I added more comment, another agent replied telling me how to drag the box open even though the first line of the ticket said it did not work.

Testing showed that particular problem had been fixed.

I added more comment, I had a reply 7 days later with a workaround to one issue and as of  7th Jan it and the others remain.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Sorry that your questions were dealt with poorly by our customer service provider.

Let me try to help

• I've passed on your feedback for suggestions you've made as well as bugs that you've reported.
  • Your email prompts, have they been restored since your email settings were changed?
  • There's a limit on the number of open questions a customer can have and we've also reduced the options available for raising a ticket as it's a method of customer contact that we've mostly moved away from.
 Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager