cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling my service

brubaker

cancelling my service

Why oh why is it so difficult to cancel my service. I've been trying for the last 2 days to contact plusnet and all I get is a voice message telling me i've got a ten min wait,,,,why can't I email confirmation of this? I don't have time to mess about in a line  to cancel this service, can someone please arrange this.
6 REPLIES 6
mal0z
Grafter

Re: cancelling my service

If you look here - it will tell you when they are not so busy
http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212
Loombucket
Grafter

I'm afraid it won't - any relation between those stats and reality is purely coincidental.
Roll_eyes
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: Loombucket
any relation between those stats and reality is purely coincidental.

The page updates every 5 minutes, I think that statement is a little harsh to be fair. What makes you say that?
Loombucket
Grafter

Bitter experience over the last several months.  I've often experienced wait times of several minutes before the business support line is answered when the stats on the webpage show few or no calls waiting.
Mark
Grafter

That I do want to know about loombucket.
Long waits on the business support line are generally unheard of. We did have a 2 week period from 14 May to 30 May when we undertook a major project which caused one or two issues and impacted our Business support levels during that period. That was the first time since we started dedicated business support that anything impacted support levels to that degree.
The kpi's for last week, reported to me this morning, indicated that 97% of calls to the BSC were answered in under 90 secs.
If you're experiencing something different I'd like to hear about it. We sometimes see a longer than normal wait time on Mondays but anything more than 3 - 4 mins would be extremely rare. Either that or our reporting is broken and I genuinely doubt that.
Loombucket
Grafter

Hi Mark - long time no speak!
I'll PM some details to you as soon as I can (involved in a project that'll take a few days to complete) and I'll be glad to talk it through with you.  I do strongly suspect it's at least partly a technical issue due to the fact that on more than one occasion the CSC staffer that eventually answered the call could not understand why it had been left unanswered for so long.  Also the stats page I had on auto-refresh whilst waiting was showing some odd behaviour - the figures were ticking up in a slightly strange way.
I'll give you the full picture when I get to speak to you - I'll be in touch soon on this and the other issues mentioned elsewhere.