cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call waiting times

timtopham

call waiting times

hi does everyone get the call wait time i was on hold for a total of 1 hour and then got through to an adviser who said that they will not be able to deal with the call since they were closing. they offered a call back but unable to give a time. Since I was making enquires about cancelling my account I think this type of service may help make my mind up.
when I moved house recently I also experienced the call waiting times but that time I was on a mobile with not option for a call back(so it isn't a one off), how doe plus net think that they are providing good customer care, looked on the average call wait times today and it was around 30mins. there is a simple answer to there problem get more staff taking the calls
4 REPLIES 4
inhost
Grafter

Re: call waiting times

Just hope you never have to make a complaint, it will be 6 working days tomorrow with no reply for me.
Call waiting times have got much worse, ironically even worse since they hiked peoples prices up for "service improvements"
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@inhost
You are being as awkward as possible by refusing to cooperate with Plusnet's attempt to resolve your issue. Spamming the forums with comments not pertinent to the issue raised isn't going to win you any friends.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi timto,
I'm really sorry that you've had problems getting your account cancelled. Our Customer Options Team are available Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 8.00pm (Except Bank Holidays) and Saturday: 9.00am - 5.30pm.
I appreciate that the call wait times are not short at the moment, we're making headway on getting these down and will continue to do so. If there is anything we can help with, please do let us know.
inhost
Grafter

@jelv oh you plusnet knight in shining armour, could you stop stalking me?