cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bt's service

suffering

bt's service

i lost the dialing tone on my phoneline 31st october, i was not sure at the time whether i should contact bt or plusnet so i tried bt who told me i was not a customer (don't know where this or any other months line rental money goes) tried plusnet but there was a 25 minute wait so raised a customer support fault nov 1st on another pc. having read the fault guides i carried out internal checks and asked again for bt to check line.
on nov 5th bt phoned to say that they would phone to arrange a visit since they would need access to home, bt turned up on an a  unarranged visit  on nov 8th when nobody was home?. i was informed yesterday 14th nov that bt will now attend on the 23rd nov.
suggestions.
give the option to supply another contact number when fault is raised, get a regulator to monitor bt's service they are either incompetent or overwhelmed with work.
thanks   
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: bt's service

give the option to supply another contact number when fault is raised, get a regulator to monitor bt's service they are either incompetent or overwhelmed with work.
thanks 

correct to both and over worked has been like that for the last six months
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there suffering,
I'd like to look into this for you and help out where I can, plus I think some clarification is clearly needed.
Could you please send me a private message containing your username and I'll gladly do what I can.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
suffering

Sorry Adam, was not sure how to send a pm, when i tried it could not be sent because i cannot see the verification letters which allow me to send the message ? my fault support number 36595181
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry Adam, was not sure how to send a pm, when I tried it could not be sent because i cannot see the verification letters which allow me to send the message

No problem, you might want to update your java client if you're unable to see those.
I've checked your account and can see that another engineer appointment has been booked so I can't really do anything until after that. I've set a reminder for me to check your account on the day of the visit.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team