Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad cooperate from plusnet

roberto2212
Grafter

bad cooperate from plusnet

10:39am, Monday 18 Apr 2016

Your appointment for an engineer has been booked for between 1pm and 6pm on Friday, the 29th of April 2016. Please let us know if this needs rearranging.

Please note if an engineer visits your premises and the fault is found to be caused by your equipment, internal wiring or as a result of damage to BT equipment a charge of £50 will apply.

This Question is now on hold until Friday 29th April at 7:00am.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

[Sms Message: Plusnet: Your appointment for an engineer has been booked for between 1pm and 6pm on Friday, the 29th of April 2016. Please let us know if this needs rearranging.]

My Response

4:24pm, Monday 25 Apr 2016

The Question 119495138 has been released from hold and sent back to BOT - FTTC Logged Faults - Post SFI

Unfortunately I need rearranging my appointment on 27.6.2016.Thank you

Plusnet just ignore my prebook appointment and they sended enginner on 29.4.2016.I gave Plusnet 4 days (96 hours)advance notice but plusnet ignore this.Now I need pay 50£ charge for Plusnet incompetence.Plusnet send me message 3.5.2016, four days later after 29.4.2016.

[CSA Removed] - BOT - DSL Logged Faults

12:44pm, Tuesday 3 May 2016

Please accept my apologies that we did not get chance to cancel the fault in time for the engineer visit. I have tested the line again today and can see the line is stable with the correct speeds. As your availability for an engineer is not for 8 weeks please continue to monitor the connection and please let us know if the fault is still occurring closer the time.

Im not suprised because Plusnet give to me always bad support...highly not recommended this company.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: bad cooperate from plusnet

We won't charge for a missed appointment if we can see you requested the appointment to be changed and gave us at least 2 working days notice.

In regards to re-booking the appointment, I believe it has been discussed previously that we can only book so far ahead. It may just be that the appointment you're requesting is not yet available in the booking system as it is too far away at the moment. Unfortunately that's out of our control.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet