cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anthonydelaney issue

anthonydelaney

anthonydelaney issue

Ive  just switched Plusnet and I am really, really regretting the move.  I now have no landline and no internet a week and a half after my previous provider turned me off!  I cannot get hold of any help whatsoever. The sales line that signed me up was excellent and very quick, so they can do it if they want. They have taken my £31 plus but I have no service. Call waiting time is over an hour, the live chat is worse than useless. I simply cannot get hold of anyone. If I could give minus 10 out of 10 I could. I am at the point of cancelleing the order and going back to tak Talk who, in hindsight were fantastic in comparison.  Angry
adie:green changed topic title
4 REPLIES 4
anthonydelaney

anthonydelaney issue

Ive  just switched Plusnet and I am really, really regretting the move.  I now have no landline and no internet a week and a half after my previous provider turned me off!  I cannot get hold of any help whatsoever. The sales line that signed me up was excellent and very quick, so they can do it if they want. They have taken my £31 plus but I have no service. Call waiting time is over an hour, the live chat is worse than useless. I simply cannot get hold of anyone. If I could give minus 10 out of 10 I could. I am at the point of cancelleing the order and going back to tak Talk who, in hindsight were fantastic in comparison.  Angry

adie:green changed topic title.
pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: late router deliver, line cut off and now NO working telephone line or broadband

anthonydelaney :
How did you initiate the change from your old provider ( talk talk) to your new provider ( plusnet)
I'm guessing it would have been one of the following
Method A
After checking your contract/minimum term with your old provider had finished....
You Called Talk Talk, n ad told them you want to leave, you were then put through to cancellations ( or similar) and they told you your account would be closed/ceased on a certain date.
You then Called Plusnet up to sign up as a new customer, on or around  the date when your old service with talk talk was due to end your phone line and broadband went dead, and thats how you arrived at your current situation.

Method B
After checking your contract/minimum term with your old provider had finished....
You called your new provider ( plusnet ) and asked if you could transfer across, plusnet gave you a date when the phone/broadband/internet would go live 
Talk talk contacted you with a sorry to hear your leaving, if we dont hear from you within X days your line will be transferred type message.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: anthonydelaney issue

mod:note
split topic for better visibility.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: anthonydelaney issue

I can see there's been some confusion regarding your post code which may have caused this.
Our provisioning team are chasing this up for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team