cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abysmal speed, connection and support

phuzzyphelt

abysmal speed, connection and support

I've been a customer since 2004 and I can hardly bear plusnet anymore...
My broadband speed is feeble (0.25Mb), the connection drops on a regular basis, and I think whoever reads the tickets has got bored with the problems I'm having - I'm still waiting for a reply to the tickets I posted this afternoon.  Current average time of reply to tickets is supposed to be in the region of 5 hours... not in my case, it isn't.
All I want is to be able to download large files and watch videos... is it really asking too much? 
I pay you £16.49 a month for the (non) service, including the Pro Add-On... that's been a complete waste of money since the middle of last month.
This month I've only used 1.15GB of my 60GB allowance... BECAUSE HARDLY ANYTHING DOWNLOADS SUCCESSFULLY.
Please sort this out or I'm moving.
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: abysmal speed, connection and support

Try telling us what you've done already and answer all the questions in this post: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96155.0.html
Also do you have more than one telephone socket or do you use any telephone extension leads.

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: abysmal speed, connection and support

@phuzzyphelt
Sorry to hear about the issues you've had here. If you do want this issue resolved we just need you to complete the fault checker at http://faults.plus.net that you started on the 8th. Alternatively give support a call on 0800 432 0200.
We're happy to help you get this sorted but need to recommend doing this first as a first port of call. Do feel free to post back if you have any difficulties after doing that.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team