cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yourway Option 3 - Confusion with allowance!

SeanM
Grafter

Yourway Option 3 - Confusion with allowance!

I just went to change my product from Premier and to my surprise saw the following - The Product page says 30GB allowance but when I select it and Proceed it says 20GB. Can you clear this up for me?
I've also decided to take your home phone service on top of this. Do Plusnet inform BT to cease my current product with them?
TIA.
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Yourway Option 3 - Confusion with allowance!

Option 3 does have a 30GB limit, that page must have been missed when we changed the allowances. I'll make sure we get a problem raised on that, thanks.
We'll inform your current homephone provider that you are moving your line to us once you've put in the request.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Shouldn't it also say that 03 numbers are free anytime numbers?

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Bud
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
Option 3 does have a 30GB limit, that page must have been missed when we changed the allowances. I'll make sure we get a problem raised on that, thanks.
We'll inform your current homephone provider that you are moving your line to us once you've put in the request.

So this hasn't been raised yet?  I know its been metioned to you by the usergroup a couple of times now...