Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You did me proud.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You did me proud.

Hello,
Got up this morning and seen that my broadband was enabled. So I just thought I'd take 2 minutes to thank you for a successful installation of my secondary ADSL line. In particular I'd like to say 'thanks' to [removed] for all his help.
Now I just need to bond them!
--
Mook.
adie:red CSA name removed as per link:rules
5 REPLIES 5
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: You did me proud.

Hi Mook,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you're now connected!
I'll make sure your thanks are passed on to the advisor in question and I'm sure they'll be happy to hear it! Smiley
Anything else in the future don't hesitate to give us a shout!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.
Sorry about the name, but if you're not allowed to include an Employee's name how do you know who is to be thanked?
--
Mook
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We have access to the details that are removed from posts providing the Moderators update them Smiley
Don't worry, the right person has received the feedback!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me again!
That's all very well for when they are included in a post, as in my case. But the forum rules state the details should never be included (without permission) in the first place. So based on that logic how do you know who is to get the poster's thanks?
The PN employee that dealt with me kept his word, called when he said he would and ironed out all the wrinkles regarding the new connection (as it was not a straight forward new line / adsl install). OK, some might argue he was only doing his job, but with all that said I was (and still am) grateful for his time and effort.
Please don't think I'm being awkward about this, I hope you can see what I mean.
--
Mook
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

But the forum rules state the details should never be included (without permission) in the first place. So based on that logic how do you know who is to get the poster's thanks?

We ask Smiley If a name is not provided then we will generally get in touch with the OP via PM and ask them to send us the advisor's name. Sometimes it's easy to figure out who the OP is on about depending on the context of the feedback as we can see the notes left on the account and who's been on the account and when.
In your case it was easier because you had included the staff name in your original post. The feedback was passed on to said advisor earlier this morning.