cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another feedback post

tjd
Grafter

Yet another feedback post

This type of thing may seem dull and repetetive - However, I feel once a year or so it's appropriate to let PlusNet know how I feel about my broadband service.
When I joined PlusNet several years ago, they were virtually unheard of. Their motto was "we don't want to advertise, we'd rather have our business spread by word of mouth".
I bought into this and the whole for gamers by gamers gimmick.
You would imagine a company bought out by BT or whatever would completely drop the ethic of looking after their customers, more specifically gamers, but no. Time and time again PlusNet has managed to maintain my faith if big business, if you will.
What started off as a small company founded by some country bunkins' from Yorkshire has thrived into a national ISP, yet somehow they have managed to keep their founding values in check and put their customers before profit.
From being incredibly pleased when I got a 1.5MB/sec connection to the 40MB/sec connection I'm getting currently, they've somehow continued to keep their standards above and beyond of most ISPs.

I'd like to just say personally, thank you to all of the PlusNet staff for all the great customer service and the professionalism shown over the years, and I hope you carry on the way I started with you. Also I hope anyone having problems have faith in their customer service.

Regards
Tj
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Yet another feedback post

Thanks a lot for the post tjd
What started off as a small company founded by some country bunkins' from Yorkshire has thrived into a national ISP, yet somehow they have managed to keep their founding values in check and put their customers before profit.

I've been with the company over 10 years now, so as you can guess I've seen a lot of changes as Plusnet has grown and as the market has changed. Through more recent years I've begun to see part of my position here as doing what I can to help maintain some of the original core values that Plusnet was grown from and that resonate with both the challenges we face as a business today and the level of service our customers come to expect from us.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team