cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service ever!

tonyderwin82

Worst customer service ever!

Order placed for fibre broadband on 26/1/2016........no active service until 3/3/2016 although an engineer visited on the 8/2/2016 to activate and now I have been threatened with debt recovery for failing to pay the £85 cancellation charges!
An average waiting time of an hour to be dealt with by people who just want to pass the buck and not deal with the issue's!

4 REPLIES 4
David999

Re: Worst customer service ever!

Agreed customer service is horrendous - we moved and requested fibre on the 14th December - current date being quoted is the 4th March - have put a post up on here too.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,148226.msg1308931.html#msg1308931
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@tonyderwin82
I'm really sorry to hear about this. Without dismissing the initial delay we do want to arrange a good will gesture but that's something we'd need to agree with you and vice versa I understand this may be what's motivating you to not pay the outstanding bill but I would recommend clearing that so we can arrange some discounts or a refund with you.
@David999
I'll look into your issue and respond to that thread soon.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Shauncasey1707

Missed 1 direct debit payment due to a bank error and while away on holiday come back to find broadband suspended . Paid the outstanding "£22.49. And now been told I have to wait to 5-7working days to be 're connected. It will be 3weeks without service and switching to BT asap. Dreadful dreadful company and one to avoid at all costs.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Shaun,

Sorry for the issues you're having. We do allow 14 days grace period from a failed payment before applying restrictions to allow any payments to be made. Unfortunately if you have paid outside of this period the service isn't reactivated until the payment clear, which if via direct debit takes around 7 working days.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.