Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I ever get Broadband......

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Will I ever get Broadband......

I understand and don't worry I'm now familiar with all the details relating to what's happened.
I've advised our suppliers that we require the escalation to be resolved within 24 hours so that we can place a new order for you otherwise I'll be looking to escalate this to the highest possible level with them.
I hope it doesn't need to come to that but I will do so because I don't wish for you to be playing the waiting game any longer.
I wouldn't expect you to be reassured as I know other colleagues have made similar claims, however I hope you can see that I've put some time into this today for you and will continue to push back hard at our suppliers for you. I'll continue to keep you updated as I have done today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
debbie61
Dabbler

Adam
sorry but I don't see why you need to wait 24 hours to escalate.....they have not done the job they were supposed to do and said they had so it should be escalated immediately.... I have now been without BB for four days, It will be five days before you can hopefully place the order....then more time until they actually do the work......
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We've already escalated and I must give the first level of escalation a chance before I can take this further for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
debbie61
Dabbler

Adam have just seen the update email......unbelievable.....Do you have no control over your business at all? How can they cancel an escalation? What are you doing to escalate this? I expect a phone call first thing tomorrow.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can phone if you wish but I may not be able to just yet I'm afraid. I'm not mentioning this to defer blame in any way but the escalation is with our suppliers and isn't something we're handling ourselves and was cancelled by them in error.
I'm following a set path for escalation and at this stage I'm awaiting the outcome of the first level of escalation which hopefully should be all that's needed to get the issue resolved with our suppliers systems which is preventing me from being able to place an order for you.
I don't wish to set any expectations at present with regards to how long this may take to resolve but please be assured that I since taking ownership of this issue on Monday I've needed to spend over an hour of each day dealing with this for you.
I'm expecting an update from our suppliers today and I will of course let you know when that comes through.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
debbie61
Dabbler

Adam
I have escalated this myself via the management team inPlusnet. I understand that a member of the complaints team, Richard has been asked to get involved to assist in getting the issue sorted. Appreciate that it was the supplier who cancelled the escalation, I really don't care who is to blame, I just want a working service.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I understand, I'll speak with Rich to make sure he's aware of the full scenario.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team