Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my £70 Cashback

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Where is my £70 Cashback

If you signed up directly through Plusnet the cashback process is shown below:
- When your first service (broadband or phone) goes actives this triggers an email which will be sent to you within a couple of week of this date. This email is sent to the contact email address on your account at the point you signed up.
- You must click on the link in the email within 2 months of receiving it to claim your cashback/evoucher.
- Once you've clicked the link you should recieve a confirmation screen advising your claim was successful.
- Within 30 days of clicking this link you should receive your cashback cheque/evoucher, to the name and address listed on your account
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
130 REPLIES 130
tooslow
Grafter

Re: Where is my £70 Cashback

I have been a customer for a couple of weeks now and still no email regarding claiming my £70.00 cashback?
Please investigate why I have not revieved this?
dick:green Title slightly modified for visibility.
davidwalker900
Grafter

on the website you signed up with you take it up with them
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I suspect that the OP signed up from the PN site directly rather than Topcahback or Quidco.  PN were/are running their own cashback offer...
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi there.
I've sent a e-mail off to our marketing team to get this chased up for you.
Once I know more I'll be in touch
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
tooslow
Grafter

Quote from: pwatson
I suspect that the OP signed up from the PN site directly rather than Topcahback or Quidco.  PN were/are running their own cashback offer...

I signed up with Plusnet who offered 70 pounds cashback at the time. Anyone who works for them want to sort this out for for me?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi tooslow,
I've just checked your account and can see this has already been chased up with our marketing team today so you should see a response about this soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
emilys
Hooked

Also not heard anything regarding the cash back offer since applying for it, been over 30 days. Could anyone chase this up for me? Thank you!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've just sent an email to the relevant team to chase yours up emilys and have updated ticket 96713843.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tooslow
Grafter

No cash back email as promised today.
When will I get this email?
Joshc
Grafter

Morning
I am sorry to hear you haven't received the £70 Cashback yet, I understand how frustrating it could be.
I have checked and a number of requests have been sent to the correct department. I understand you have been waiting a while already.
It is now just a case of waiting a little more. The Cashback department will get an Email sent to you and I will be checking and chasing for you.
Thank you very much for your patience
theclanstewart

Could mine be chased up also? I'm still waiting on my email myself.
Joshc
Grafter

Morning!
@ theclanstewart
I have raised an internal email requesting your cash back. This is a ticket reference number on your account (97100953).
Once i have more information I will let you know.
Accept my apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Made sticky and title changed to be a little more generic at staff request
leemc

Same here signed up to plusnet on 25/11/2014 would like to know when can I expect my cashback email. Have pointed this out to customer support and have received several empty promises that relevant department will be in touch within 5 days, but still nothing! How do I progress this further?