cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's gone wrong?

Cherry

What's gone wrong?

I have been with Plusnet for many years. Decent service and any problems sorted quickly.

However over a week ago our broadband went wrong. So I rang them and had an estimated wait of 40 minutes.

Waited for 40 minutes approx and connected and then lost the connection! So called again and eventually got through and reported the problem. Did all the usual router checks etc. Eventually they decided I had a problem and would raise a support case. Nothing happened  so next day contacted again eventually. Apparently  it would take up to four days for them to look into the issue.Yes FOUR DAYS! So contact them again on saturday and they decided there was an issue and would arrange an engineer which would take three working days.

No engineer came so contacted again today. Rang and was told a wait of 45 minutes!

So did online chat which took 15 minutes to connect.

Now they send an email saying they will be arranging an engineer!

So basically they hadn't arranged it in the first place. 

So now we have to wait another possible  3 days. 

The service is now terrible. Very dissatisfied I'm afraid.

2 REPLIES 2
rrose614

Re: What's gone wrong?

i had a similar response to problems with my phone line that took the best part of two weeks to get sorted.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: What's gone wrong?

These problems are Due to PN management giving away free Broadband to increase customers ,,, 

But they forgot to increase Support Crazy3

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .