cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does 'Your questions' mean?

damole
Dabbler

What does 'Your questions' mean?

I just wanted to look up an old support ticket (question) from last year and now I see that every there are 3 questions added every month for the invoice and bandwidth reset items.  These are no my questions and make it very difficult to find the actual question I am looking for.
Can somebody please explain the logic behind this?
thanks
damole
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: What does 'Your questions' mean?

Hi,
The 'ticket' (question) system records ALL contact or communication with you.  Therefore billing and service changes are recorded there 'for the record'.
HTH

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

damole
Dabbler

Re: What does 'Your questions' mean?

I get that but when I click on a link labelled 'view your questions', I would actually expect it to show, 'my questions' and not a whole bunch of service/status messages even if they relate to my account.  It's a poorly designed system and hopefully PlusNet will fix it one day.  Sure some of the messages are listed of type 'service notice' but the invoice message are listed as type 'question' of which they are most definitely not.
--damole