cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a professional organisation!!!!

Lynnwarbo11
Dabbler

What a professional organisation!!!!

Just a warning to fellow customers ... don't challenge or ask a difficult question via customer service on the phone because if they can't answer or like what you are saying they don't refer you oh no ... they hang up !!!! (I'm waiting for technology excuse/glitch again )

6 REPLIES 6
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: What a professional organisation!!!!

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Labels added after move to Plusnet Feedback.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Lynnwarbo11
Dabbler

Can I ensure I've got this right but I will answer the first respose :- the reason my comment was under FIBRE was to confirm the reason for which I initially contacted plusnet so in my humbe opinion that would mean that I hadnt put it under the wrong header. To be honest if that the only response plusnet can give to such very poor customer service standards then I really do not see any point in attemp ring to find a solution to a problem that for over 12 months has gone from bad to worse when all I wanted was the service I was paying for.

I don't expect to be treated in any way special but I also DO NOT deserve the disrespectful way I have been treated. Plusnet should be utterly ashamed!!
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Plusnet haven't responded to you on this thread.  Only other customers.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

EnglishMohican
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

If you would like to ask the forum the question that you tried to ask Customer Services then some of the wiser members on here (be they customers or the occasional Plusnet staff) may be able to answer it for you. That is not guaranteed as giving helpful answers often needs quite a bit of background information that you might not wish to share.

If you simply wished to express your frustration with Plusnet - then job done and many of us agree that Customer Service is not one of the good aspects of Plusnet. On the other hand, accessing the internet is cheap via Plusnet which it is not if you go to one of the ISP's known for rapid, informed customer service.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that @Lynnwarbo11

I believe Adam has addressed your concerns over here

Is there anything further we can help you with?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet