Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a joke !!!!!!

shuffy1989

What a joke !!!!!!

Hi all,
As you can see from the top this provider is an absolute joke,
I will break it down from the begining,
The engineer came and put the phone line in great, then the router came on time..
But then my problems started your service will be swiched on 2weeks later ok fair enough
But no I rang they said 24hrs No No No about 5times they told me that.
and ever since that ive had nothing but problems,the best one was i contacted them by email explaning that my net was slow and kept n loosing connection im on( unlimited net so i pay unlimited money) just to add.
I recived an email back with a link you know because i can get onto that link and stay on it haha.
The advisor also said try this because we are not the fault team. Why didnt he just pass it on.
Word of advice dont use plusnet use a dongle.
adie:orange All caps title removed as per link:rules
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: What a joke !!!!!!

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your service, however you only reported this to us very late Monday evening so we really haven't had chance to fix the problems yet. Our faults team will pick up your fault report and test the line, they'll then get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: shuffy1989
and ever since that ive had nothing but problems,the best one was i contacted them by email explaning that my net was slow and kept n loosing connection im on( unlimited net so i pay unlimited money) just to add.

Hi, I've just been through your ticket history and, up until Monday night, the last time I see that you contacted us about a problem was in early December and that was resolved within 48 hours. If you have been having problems since then we'd have been happy to help.
Jojo Smiley
kdoug007
Grafter

hi  1st am  sorry u experienced  problems...
  however  i have  to say  i was  with BT..  transffered  to PN..  the  router  arrrived...  and  was  connected up in 7  days,,,
    fast ,,  fantastic  customer  support..
    and  never  had a  problem.