cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a complte nightmare

zoesage

What a complte nightmare

I have to say Plus night are the most appalling company I have ever had the misfortune to come across - tried too place an order with them in January and because of continued issues I cancelled the order despite many phone calls they are refusing to take the tag off my line meaning that I am unable to process an order any where else - they claim it is not them that has the tag - today I have received a screen shot from BT that shows clearly that they have caused the issues - holding on for customer services which is always an enduring wait of at least 1/2 hour before you get to speak to anyone..........
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: What a complte nightmare

Hi zoesage,
Sorry to hear that this is causing you a inconvenience, I've checked what I presume my previous colleagues checked and it does show that the tag is not with us, I'll get this chased up first thing tomorrow and see what we need to do to get this resolved ASAP.
Chris
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: What a complte nightmare

Hi,
I've followed this up today and it appears that an order was stuck to remove this, we've been advised that this will complete tomorrow and the tag will be removed from your line. I'll check on the progress of this tomorrow. Apologies for the wait with this.
Chris