cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Were is the support?

mathewrennie
Dabbler

Were is the support?

OK, I've had about enough that I can take..!
I've asked for Interleaved to be removed from my line, over 7 days ago, a request that took BT only 1 day to progress when I was a customer of theirs.  So why is it that a sister company of BT are taken so long to progress a simple request?
I've been a plusnet customer for only 2 weeks and so far I'm not impressed, I bought the package because it was for gamers, and to name it "CONTROL YOUR OWN BROADBAND" is a complete joke! 
PLEASE COULD SOMEONE SOMEWHERE JUST CHANGE MY LINES PROFILE.... IT's ONLY A CLICK OF A BUTTON....!!!!!!!
Regards,
Mathew Rennie.
24 REPLIES 24
James
Grafter

Re: Were is the support?

It's actually not our fault.
Your order was placed on November 4th, with a requested completion date of the 5th, which has however not completed as of yet.
I'd give it 24 hours and if it still hasn't happened we can then place another order for you.
mathewrennie
Dabbler

Thanks for the reply James.
Don't tell me it is BTW to blame, I'm sick to death of those... link:censored
Sorry if it is them to blame, however it would be nice to have updates on the progress of such orders, such as what you have when I ordered my broadband from you.
Regards,
Mathew.
cp:red Please, there is no need to use bad language even disguised  to get you point across. mod:end
James
Grafter

I'm afraid it is Sad
Appreciate that there could have been some more progress reported on your order, and I'm sorry for that.
If it's not completed by tomorrow morning, give me a shout and I'll cancel and reorder it myself.
mathewrennie
Dabbler

Will do thanks..!
Dam BTW  Angry
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quality service from PN's finest Smiley  Please forgive the intrusion.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
mathewrennie
Dabbler

Hi James,
Still no sign of Interleaved    being removed from my line...  funny how they call it interleaving as it never seems to leave!
I'm not a bit annoyed, as I simply don't understand what the cause of the issue is, I know you said it is BT Wholesale to blame, but there has got to be something you can do in order to speed up the process. I've notified customer support that I'm giving this until Monday to be fixed afterwhich I will be asking for a MAC code, sorry for being so harsh, but I did order this for game play, so far my ping has caused me issue after issue and I miss the good old Warhawk days.
Regards,
Mat.
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

To be fair, giving them till Monday might be a bit harsh don't you think?
Sometimes we have to be a little more lenient on our suppliers due to a third party screw up.. and generally, a interleaving request might not even get actioned till monday. Plus you'll need to reboot your router to see the change.
mathewrennie
Dabbler

Hi Chemical Brother,
Sorry but I'm not in the mood to wait.
I've waited 10 days for this..  Slow reponses from Customer Services, non reply's without me chasing up and delay after delay. 
To any CS reading this I've now requested a MAC code, and my requested doesn't seem to have been taken seriously.  I'm wanting a MAC by the end of tonight...!!  Or on monday the only thing I'll be doing is contacting Watchdog and notifying them about the false advertisement when signing up to Broadband Your Way Pro..!
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

They have 5 working days to get you a MAC code, and I've never heard of PN (unlike some other ISP's I could name) being in any way difficult about it.
mathewrennie
Dabbler

Not one Customer Services advisor has replied to this post today. I'm no closer to getting an answer, and this is another day wasted.. sorry but this all adds to my anger.
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Patience, Glasshoppah.. patience. All will come good..
I'm raising this internally to comms as we speak.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mr. Rennie,
I'd just passed this on to one of our CSC agents but Phil appears to have the issue in hand... I am sorry for the hassle and the delay in getting back to you though.
Mand
Grafter

Hi Matthew,
I've sent you a PM to see if we can resolve this for you.
I'd like to apologise for a couple of those responses though, and have flagged them to our management team. 
mathewrennie
Dabbler

I thank you all  Smiley  for the information,
As I've said to Mand via PM, all I want is to be kept up to date, I don't like when I have to come chasing for answers.
Anyway Phil and Mand are both dealing with this, and I'll leave it with them.
Regards,
Mathew.