cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Plusnet

miguel

Well done Plusnet

Hello.
I am recent customer for Plusnet with home unlimited internet broadband and evening and weekend calls. I just want to say thank you for being so competent and efficient. I have had enough of bad service from other companies from Car insurance, Internet or energy supply and Plusnet just show me that it is possible to offer an excellent service.
From the staff on the website with the live chat, to the staff answering calls and emails, everybody was very kind and efficient. All my issues were solved fast and neat. For instance in just two 2 days I had an answer and refund of a small amount of just 1,33 pounds on a wrong bill.
Plusnet  looks that really cares for their customers and try to have them happy and satisfied.
I have no complaints at all from the service or either the staff. Plusnet looked from the start very honest and I am really getting the service and the price it was announced.
Again, after such previous bad experiences, it´s really important to get a service that really works perfect.
I honestly hope you just keep things going the way it has been, so I would defenetly stay as your customer.
Thank you
Miguel
7 REPLIES 7
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Well done Plusnet

Hi Miguel,
Welcome to the forums, and thank you very much indeed - very glad you're impressed and I hope we continue to do so. Please do give us a shout on here if there's anything we can do to help at all.
NedLudd
Grafter

Welcome aboard miguel!  Wink
Geoff,
York.
TheCrimsonKing
Hooked

I'm really pleased it's wotked well for you Miguel.  But my experience is the total opposite.  I migrated to Plusnet from my previous provider due to the the reports of first class customer service from plusnet.  But, I'm still waiting from 7th May for my Broadband Unlimited to be activated.  Unfortunately, I'm not impressed with the service and will probably migrate away at the first possible opportunity.
miguel

I´m sad that it didn´t worked well for you Crimson King. There will always be happy and unhappy customers on the service provided by companies even if the majority of the customers find it the opposite. I hope it will work out well in the end for you ´cause my exerience with Plusnet has been from the start really good and I  know how annoying it is to have a bad service. For instances, I cancelled the contract with my other internet provider and I am still waiting for more than 1 month to get my deposit back!... And just before that, they charged me 10 pounds (after I complain because they wanted to charged me 25) for just 1 mbyte over my 1Gbyte internet monthly allowance!! Can you believe that? Whilst I was paying 7,50 for 1 Gb, they wanted  to charge me 25 pounds for over 1 mbyte!!!! Not 100 mbytes, just 1 Mbyte!!!
Good luck.
zippyzappy
Grafter

Same here miguel!
I've been a Plusnet user for a month with the same plan as you and I'm well chuffed with everything. Smiley
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: TheCrimsonKing
... But my experience is the total opposite.  I migrated to Plusnet from my previous provider due to the the reports of first class customer service from plusnet.  But, I'm still waiting from 7th May for my Broadband Unlimited to be activated. 
You do know that such changes tske place at the billing date?
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@TheCrimsonKing
I'm sorry about the issue that's delayed the activation of your broadband. As inferred on ticket 69906426 this was down to a mistake one of us made when placing your order manually. I can see that you're up and running now and cannot see any reason why there'd be any other issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team