cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Plusnet!!

liqueur
Dabbler

Well done Plusnet!!

What a great service. I got my broadband a couple of months since from Plusnet. Fantastic Service!! I have now taken my telephone service as well and again great service. Had it not been for BT (previous provider) giving me incorrect  information a number of occasions the service of Plusnet would have been even faster. great customer service. Thanks once again.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Well done Plusnet!!

Hi liqueur,
Welcome to Plusnet and the forums!
Had it not been for BT (previous provider) giving me incorrect  information a number of occasions the service of Plusnet would have been even faster

Thanks very much for the positive feedback, I'm wondering what set-backs could have caused you not to get the fastest possible speed from your line there.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

/cough  Grin
Speed of transfer to Plusnet not speed of broadband
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Jim,
Sounds more logical, dunno how you extracted that from those comments but it makes more sense!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
liqueur
Dabbler

Speed of Plusnet (not broadband) I contacted BT  to stop my previouse line so I could have my number transferred...BT told me I couldnt do this because I didnt have an account with the even though I had my on-line bill in front of me and they told me that wasnt my telephone number.I explained that I was transferring my number they told me the line must remain live for them to do this. I spoke with James who told me it did need to be cancelled. BT again said I couldnt do this. Anyway, after 3 hours I got an operator with a bit of 'common' who said yes you do have an account and telephone number. So after canceeling with BT 3 days later Plusnet had transferred it.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks liqueur,
We're always interested to hear about the pitfalls and difficulties that customer's face when trying to switch providers. OFCOM have instigated a more robust process for moving broadband providers but there is no set or standard method of moving phone providers really. I hope this is something that providers like ourselves will be able to take a more unified approach towards in future making it much smoother and less painful for the customer.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team