cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Plusnet (almost)

sassy62
Grafter

Well done Plusnet (almost)

A very reasonable 6th the the Which computing customer survey..
But only an 'average' when it comes to customer telephone support..I must admit I wasnt surprised, looking at the forums and going by my own experience of trying (unsuccessfully) to get through to you...it really looks like you had this coming
The two worst peformers in the table, AOL and Orange (theres a shock! Roll_eyes ) both managed to answer the phone in approx 1.5 minutes...plusnet...nearer 8 minutes and one one instance..over 12 minutes.
Nice little earner though..why rush to answer the phone when mugs like us are paying to hang on.
This really needs addressing, theres no point in achieving good marks for ease of use and set up then letitng yourselves down with poor telephone support
I have always beleived in supporting the smaller company but now BT have taken over your not a small company anymore..and this is reflecting badly on you when it comes to actually being able to get through in the first place.
A normally dreadful company for customer support (O2) has come from nowehre and Knocked Zen from the throne..5 stars right across the board. Unless you want to lose customers to them your going to need to up things on the telephone front.
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Well done Plusnet (almost)

I haven't seen the results of this survey yet, however only average on phone support isn't where we want to be. The CSC are qos'd regularly to ensure they are serving the customers in the best possible manner.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
sassy62
Grafter

Re: Well done Plusnet (almost)

I dont think thats the issue Chris..I think its getting through in the first place