cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Done Plusnet...!

Yorkie

Well Done Plusnet...!

Having had problems with our internet connection during late Jan / early Feb, we contacted Plusnet Support.  There were extremely helpful and professional throughout.  We had to make several calls and they gave us various tests to complete to diagnose the problem.  It transpired that the problem was a faulty router.  Luckily we had a router of our own and they helped us to connect this to Plusnet.  Many Thanks Plusnet.
However, having purchased a Thomson router from Plusnet less than 12 months ago, we feel some compensation maybe due - firstly, for the few days we had no internet connection and secondly, for the fact that the router was less than a year old.
Thank you again for the excellent customer service you provided and will hopefully provide in the future.
3 REPLIES 3
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Well Done Plusnet...!

Hi Yorkie,
Thank you for the good feedback. I can only see one day without connection since last May when you started with us (see graph). Sorry that the router never lasted as long as it should but I'll be quite happy to replace it with a new one or remove the remaining 3 months of your contract for it.
Jojo Smiley
Yorkie

Hi Jo
Thanks for your reply.  Please can you clarify what you mean by removing the last 3 months of the contract for the router?
Thanks
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You can leave without having to pay for the router even though the 12 months isn't up - Big Deal - really generous  Grin
I would get a replacement as a spare and see