cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

bubby
Grafter

Re: View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

Quote from: TheArbiter1985
Padath, your comment is inappropriate - if you have a problem with your account then you can deal with it within the thread of your previous report. Making an unrelated attack here holds no logic since a fault in your account even of the same type does not affect the reliability of that of others. I would point out that my own usage monitor started up again on Tuesday which renders what you said invalid - please be more constructive when posting.

I hardly think my comment was inappropriate. The title of this thread is "View my Usage - Has it stopped working?" and I haven't been able to view my usage for more than 8 months. For all I know, these issues could be related but it appears that there is more than one problem with the usage monitor.
I'm glad to hear that you are all right and your usage monitor has started up again. Good for you.
waynepyrah
Grafter

Mine worked for a week when I first joined then broke and has never worked since
They said that as I'm on Unlimited I don't really need it anyway lol
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Quote from: dbmab2
I have had "Sorry there is nothing to show at the moment" since February and despite reporting the problem twice nothing seems to happen, should i still get a e/m reminder after i have used 8GB or not, or can i take it for granted my package  as gone from value 10GB to unlimited without asking for it.?because of this problem...

Could you login to your router and make sure your username is 'yourusername@plusdsl.net'?
@IanSn @Southken
If you try a disconnect/reconnect then your usage should start to appear, any period showing 0KB will stay that way, so what your current usage total is showing is the one we are going off.
between1and16ch
Grafter

Thanks Chris - I'd opened a ticket a couple of days ago about no usage data showing. I thought I'd check on the forums and saw your post. Disconnecting and reconnecting solved it for me, so I've closed the ticket.
Thanks! Smiley
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi guys,
I thought I better report that mine "View my Usage" has now started to work without resetting the modem/router.  I assume that figures showing are correct.  Smiley
Hopefully, everyone else are now getting their usage through Member Centre.
Best wishes,
southken
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thanks Chris, did the disconnect/reconnect and it's working now.
GrahamF
Grafter

I'm showing zero usage for 23/24/25 May, with only 9.52MB used on 22nd May, although I know I've been online on these dates at my usual usage rate  It seems to have corrected on 26th May, and seems fine since
amcclean
Rising Star

Sat, Sun and Monday show zero for me. On unlimited so not bothered just interested.
podam
jim2009
Dabbler

View usage has gone haywire! I realise I am a light user and it shows 0MB on May 23, 25, 26, 28 - not that light!. And now my billing period has been changed and has started a fresh monthly total half way through my normal billing period. I've tried switching the router off and then on but makes no difference.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Your usage should now be appearing. Your billing date (16th of each month) is when your usage resets. We've had a few issues on the usage side of things which we're currently clearing up.
GrahamF
Grafter

Yeah, My billing period has been reset as well.  Normally 15th of the month
but was reset on 29th May, so I have 15-28th May (2.4 Gb used_ and now 29th May- 14th June
(416Mb used to date)
BTW My15 Mar-15 Apr Usage seems to have skyrocketed to nearly 12 Gb.  Way more than
I normally use.  Was there a problem then where usage figures were over clocked?  If so
then I don't think I should have been charged the extra £5 on my bill.  Perhaps someone at PlusNet
could look into thid......
x47c
Grafter

You know.....
It would almost be  easier for Plusnet to abandon usage quotas entirely....
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

... particularly considering the really good unlimited deals apparently being offered by EE and Orange - according to the billboards outside their shops.
anniesboy
Rising Star

My usage shows zero for Friday and today so clearly something is amiss .
x47c
Grafter

Come the product update in June where the word on the street is that Plusnet are just going to have 3 unlimited tariffs
plain ADSL,  FTTC1 -40Mbps  and FTTC2-80Mbps,
I'm wondering whether this might not be the time to migrate all the various old ADSL legacy accounts en masse onto the new tariffs
at some discount rate for a period to the full charge.