cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TopCashback

dazeon

TopCashback

Hello,
I signed up for Plusnet on Saturday evening via TopCashback for Unlimited Fibre Extra and Homephone up to 76Mb.
At that time, the current rate of cashback for my chosen product was £168 (please see attached), one of my main incentives for choosing Plusnet.
This offer was due to expire on the same day, but was still being readily advertised and selectable when I placed my order.
However, when checking my TopCashback account today it appears that my cashback has tracked at the new offer rate which is £10.50!
What I would like to know is who do I take this up with, Plusnet or TopCashback? If I cannot rectify this I will have to cancel my order as I had earmarked the cashback to offset the price of fibre.
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: TopCashback

Is it similar to the Quidco site? With Quidco it tracks at a set rate in the beginning and then once confirmed shows at the correct rate. Wish i'd seen that instead of the £100 I got on Quidco!! In any case, you will need to take it up with Top Cashback as that is the site you ordered it through.
Mark
dazeon

Yes, it is, pretty much the same really but I generally find they have better rates.
I thought as much, I'm just a little worried as £10.50 appears to be the new rate and I just got in there at the eleventh hour...
Bit of a difference between £168 and £10.50!
Cheers for the reply.
jim:quote
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Won't hurt to drop TC a line and ask the question. I was lucky, my cashback tracked at the right amount straight away, downside is I have to wait until the end of January for it.
Mark
davidwalker900
Grafter

if you signed up on the day you will get the cash back from TopCashback i will would of think of it