Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

I wonder if "View my usage" has affected any one else.  Mine shows usage of 0 Bytes for both Friday 16/05 and Saturday 17/05 and I know that I have been browsing on both the days. 
Has it stopped working? 
Has any one got the same issue as me?
Will appreciate some feedback on this issue as I do not wish to go over my 10 GB limit.
154 REPLIES 154
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro

Re: View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

Working here, although I'm on a different package (Unlimited).
TheArbiter1985
Dabbler

I have currently the same issue.

Your broadband product
Plusnet Essentials (Contracted) Dual Play
Tue 13, 390.42MB
Wed 14 322.11MB
Thu 15 22.08MB
all these are normal.
Fri 16 0KB
Sat 17 0KB
these however are definitely anomalous.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi chandu and TheArbiter1985,
We currently have a Problem (P81101) open to rectify this. Our teams are working on fixing this, however, at the moment we're not aware of a confirmed repair time. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Fine here...
IanSn
Rising Star

Just posted elsewhere on this.
I seem to have accumulated near 700MB during the day when I've hardly been online except to check emails, etc.  Sad
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi IanSn,
It seems you've been affected by this problem and we're currently looking into this. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused, I've passed your details on to the relevant team and they'll be investigating this in full.
bubby
Grafter

I wouldn't hold your breath on getting this fixed.
I reported this way back in October and it still doesn't work for me. Whenever I go to the page it says "Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment".
I'm on an unlimited plan so I don't need to know what my monthly usage is but it would be nice to know what I am using. My router keeps track of things so I just use that.
I must say that it's very disappointing that PN haven't managed to fix this yet given the amount of time they've had.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi padath,
The problem that we're seeing at the moment only started to affect customers sometime last week. If yours hasn't worked since October then this sounds like it may be unrelated. Can you PM me your username so that I can take a look at your account for you? I can't seem to get your account information from your Forum account.
bubby
Grafter

I just sent you a PM with my account details and the original ticket number.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks, I've responded to your PM.
TheArbiter1985
Dabbler

Quote from: IanSn
Just posted elsewhere on this.
I seem to have accumulated near 700MB during the day when I've hardly been online except to check emails, etc.  Sad

IanSn, just to point out a month back I had exactly the same problem with a 5GB unknown usage one day. After advice I checked for unknown devices connected to my hub and finding something unknown, blocked its access except for a half hour obligatory during my unlimited period. If this is impractical I could also advise you set your computer to hibernate while you are away, since in this way you can be more certain that
Quote from: padath
I wouldn't hold your breath on getting this fixed.
I reported this way back in October and it still doesn't work for me. Whenever I go to the page it says "Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment".
I'm on an unlimited plan so I don't need to know what my monthly usage is but it would be nice to know what I am using. My router keeps track of things so I just use that.
I must say that it's very disappointing that PN haven't managed to fix this yet given the amount of time they've had.

Padath, your comment is inappropriate - if you have a problem with your account then you can deal with it within the thread of your previous report. Making an unrelated attack here holds no logic since a fault in your account even of the same type does not affect the reliability of that of others. I would point out that my own usage monitor started up again on Tuesday which renders what you said invalid - please be more constructive when posting.
IanSn
Rising Star

@TheArbiter1985
Think its actually a bug.
I'm now showing zero usage! Been on iPlayer, etc. so that page is clearly not working.
If doesn't get fixed I will have no idea how much I've actually used near the end of the month.
What happens in that case? Do I get charged extra if I go over?
dbmab2

I have had "Sorry there is nothing to show at the moment" since February and despite reporting the problem twice nothing seems to happen, should i still get a e/m reminder after i have used 8GB or not, or can i take it for granted my package  as gone from value 10GB to unlimited without asking for it.?because of this problem...
southken
Rising Star

I have the same question, no usage is recorded for today or last Friday, so does the total usage that is stated stand or will what I have used on those two days be stored somewhere and count towards my 10GB allowance and if that is the case how am I supposed to know accurately what I have used?