cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor service

gmorris59
Grafter

Very poor service

As other people have written, how am I meant to talk to plusnet? I have tried on many occasions either via chat or phone - without any success. Current wait time is showing 39 minutes.This is atrocious!!!!

Do I need to write to the CEO as other people comment? Your pride yourself on UK customer service - but is 39 minutes an acceptable standard.

Please contact me

2 REPLIES 2
hitchhiker43
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Very poor service

It is doubtless poor as I have found too, I have been a customer for ~10 years but then I am paying less now than I was 10 years ago! I think part of the problem must be born by us customers only shopping on cost and that is probably caused by that being the only solid differential available to us! I don't want to hijack your thread but I think the waiting times are partly caused by the volume of calls that in turn are caused by plusnets inability to resolve problems, I myself am a long time sufferer!! But I don't think I would be better off elsewhere unless I paid a lot more......

Tp-link W8960n on longgggggggg line!
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Very poor service

Welcome to the community forums @gmorris59

Apologies for the wait times you've been experiencing.

Could you elaborate on what problems you're having so we can try to help you.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet