cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting the Plustnet support team

KeyBasher
Dabbler

Contacting the Plustnet support team

Has the previous "ticket" system been removed. All I can find is "Chat or Phone". I don't want that!!!!

I'll repeat that, in case there are any Plusnet people looking: I don't want to chat or phone any body - I just want to post a question.

I suppose "chat" doesn't mean talk to someone does it? 'Cos I can do that on the phone - but phone is a different option. (I think I can guess what it is, or what it might be. And I don;t want it. All I want is to post a question. But where is it?)

6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Contacting the Plustnet support team

Chat is a text based service.

Why not post your question here on the forum.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
KeyBasher
Dabbler

Do I have to? (I'm not being facetious here - you might be a plusnet employee instructing me).

I would prefer a more private environment (I'm not sure why).

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderators are customers just like yourself.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Harry's post sums this up pretty well:

The short answer to the thread title is: It is possible to contact us online via the webchat facility.

We moved somewhat away from online tickets quite some time ago now, however it's still possible to raise fault ticket via the fault troubleshooter and a few other things here.

If your query doesn't fall under any of the categories for the online tickets, it would be best to contact us via either webchat or giving us a call. Or alternatively, feel free to let us know what your query is and we'll be happy to try and help you.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
godsell4
Rising Star

At 13:00 on a Friday afternoon, there are no chat agents available. Hopeless.

--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Acewall

I agree with the first post. I tried to reply to Plusnet’s email to me, but auto-resonse said “We prefer electronic 'tickets' to emails.“ No way to raise a ticket now, and ‘Help & Support’ page offered only online Plusnet Chat or phone call. Online chat is very disjointed, as the agent is dealing with several members concurrently and has trouble remembering the story accurately. When I take too long to respond, it times out. Phone calls are too much hard work - minimum 15 minutes' wait, with raucous noise, extremely loud.   Email or ticket would be OK, not these.