cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very happy with plusnet so far!!

bradkat
Dabbler

Very happy with plusnet so far!!

Have been with Plusnet some time now, originally left our old provider due to rising costs and Plusnet was the only one offering decent standalone Broadband. However, not only are we saving money but the service so far has been fantastic. Communication and customer service excellent, all the information you need readily available and best of all, our broadband speeds!! What used to take an hour to download a demo on xbox now takes 4 minutes, no drop-outs, no lagging. Happy surfers and gamers in the house.  Very happy all round. Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Very happy with plusnet so far!!

Wow, thanks very much - glad you're impressed and hope we keep it up Smiley
If there's anything we can do to help please let us know.
jacqui

Have to agree.  I have had my first problem in all the time I have been with Plusnet, which they dealt with in a very friendly manner.  But as the problem was/is with Open Reach who knocked me off line whilst "fixing" something somewhere,  Plusnet is keeping the ticket open  in case anything else goes wrong.  Everyone I spoke to have been great.  Very polite,  informative and helpful. 
I know they are part of BT, but maybe BT should get Plusnet to train BT staff in the meaning of customer service, as it is sadly lacking there.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Welcome to the forum bradkat and jacqui  Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine