cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Unhappy [CLOSED]

sjrinfroyle
Grafter

Very Unhappy [CLOSED]

I am afraid that Plusnet has gone down hill. The support team responds quickly but they often give scripted advice that is unhelpful.
My broadband drops a lot and the speed is poor.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Very Unhappy

The support team responds quickly but they often give scripted advice that is unhelpful.

Our support team haven't responded to your fault ticket yet and the previous responses to other tickets aren't scripted.
I'm sorry you feel that way but we *do* have other customers to support too. I'm also not sure of any other ISP that would have done as many SNR resets and interleaving orders at a customer request.
You raised a fault less than 2 hours ago, please give us time to pick this up.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
sjrinfroyle
Grafter

I only asked as many faults I have raised before get returned with "the line is fine", but since nobody is going to help me, I'll just stop posting, it is clearly a waste of my time and your time.
Bye.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

but since nobody is going to help me,

I've not said nobody is going to help you, quite the opposite actually. Please let us pick up the fault ticket but you need some patience with us as we have a lot of different posts to deal with.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
sjrinfroyle
Grafter

This thread is now closed as it is going nowhere.